So I walked out of work last night and into light rain. At first I was thinking, “Okay no big deal that my umbrella was still upstairs in the office because Im on my way to the subway, and that’s only a block away. I then hit block after block of BLOCKADES, thanks to what looked like the NYPD. But no one really knows since no information was shared. So the group of now-irate commuters walked for blocks like prodded cows, the blockade guards stood silent, allowing people to get pissed-off because we had 1.) No idea why the blockades were up 2.) No idea how to get around the blockades to get HOME 3.) No detour information. Im at a loss for how some folks can force others into ignorance and NOT expect a riot? Common sense here, people. Hello. I was trying to not feel sorry for myself, even considering yesterday was a horrendous day. So there I was, getting rained-on and detoured, and thinking that people are so negative about the rain. I’d get soaked even if I had the umbrella. So would it be worth hearing – all day, “It’s going to rain! It’s going to rain!” Or not knowing at all and walking into the monsoon? Either way, something’s raining on my parade. Lol
Rain Speeches or Surprise?
Published by 1 Year Of Single
✨#Breakup #Healing ✨#Smart #healing #relationships #career, #friends #life #family ♥️ #1YosOriginal #quotes #memes #positivity And a little #sass 🔥 View all posts by 1 Year Of Single
We think it's awesome too!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)