This could pose a problem. Lol
(Check out the replies to this post >> )
We think it's awesome too!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
9 thoughts on “I can’t stop thinking about sex today”
You gotta love those days. Any cures for it?
Vibrators or pulsating shower heads
Ooh, does that mean you are going to take our advice and invest in some “technology”. If you have any questions or concerns, message me, I’m full of sex-toy info!
LOL (I need a blushing emoticon!) Girls, I definitely need to invest in something!
This is my forte!
If you are prepared to spend the bucks, Lelo is your best bet. Their toys are well designed (some of their pieces are more like architectural artworks), slick and discrete. They are expensive, I won’t lie, but they are worth every cent and you need to think of it as an investment (in your happiness!).
Evolved is another good brand, not as expensive, good quality and fun. Doc Johnson is widely available and reasonably priced. Some of their toys lean on the tacky side, but they also do some more discrete and classic toys.
Unfortunately with vibrators, often times it is a case of – get what you pay for. You can buy cheap $20 plastic things on any sex toy website, but they are usually noisy, ineffective and if you are sensitive, they are often made of non-medical grade silicone and can cause a very unpleasant reaction.
If you are completely new to toys, something like this (http://www.docjohnson.com/vibrators/glo-2-5-minipink.html) is perfect – compact, not intimidating and pretty cute! And hell! You can even buy it on Amazon (and no-one will think twice when you get a parcel from them, right?!).
Hey hey – very nicely said! Thanks for the info, I’ll take a look and (possibly) let you know what i get. *blushing* lol
Please do! I hope you find something that takes your fancy 😉